Welcome

A place for me to occasionally record the comings and goings of all things wood in my life.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Birdseye DVD Cabinet - The Doors

I had a chance to start working on the doors this past weekend, and the hardware I ordered from Horton Brasses also came. I still have a good bit to do in making the doors, but with the stock roughly dimensioned, I tried to take a sneak peak on how the pulls I ordered will look.

Arg...something doesn't look right. To close together? .....To big compared to the width of the style? I was afraid of that; should have gotten the size smaller.  Once I have the case totally complete (except for the pulls installed) I'll take another look with them taped on, but right now I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up placing another order for either the size smaller of these ring pulls, and alternative type(s) of pull(s), or perhaps both.



No comments:

Post a Comment